Admit it, sometimes you work on your laptop in bed. And sometimes you read, watch television and play games with the kids there too. The problem is, it can often be difficult to get totally comfortable… unless you have an adjustable base that can make doing any of those things much more comfortable.
An adjustable base can first and foremost, improve your quality of sleep. It can also make finding the perfect position easy as pie if you’re trying to get some work done on your laptop and if you’re into watching TV or reading in bed, you won’t be all cramped up while you’re trying to get your body situated.
For many people, though, the most crucial advantage to having an adjustable base is improving your health, i.e., getting more sleep. Did you know that adjustable bases can reduce pressure and ease pain and improve circulation, which can help reduce snoring and tossing and turning?
If you suffer from acid reflux or heartburn, an adjustable base will allow you to raise your head, helping with both problems, along with improving breathing-related issues. You can also adjust it to raise your legs, which helps circulation throughout your body and raise both your legs and head, which can help reduce lower back problems.
If you’re considering adding an adjustable base to your bedroom, you might want to consider getting one with:
- Zero Gravity. The zero gravity position reclines and raises your legs, which reduces stress on the spine and other parts of your body.
- USB Ports. You can charge your devices straight from the adjustable base, which has built-in USB ports.
- Wired or Wireless. If it’s wired you won’t lose your remote but wireless gives you much more flexibility.
- Programmable Memory Positions. If you like one specific position, you can program it and always go right back to that position when you need it.
- Wall-Hugging Capabilities. If you have a small room, this is a must as it allows the bed to recline closer to the wall.
- Some bases have massage capabilities, which will help relieve stress and muscle pain.
Zaks has an assortment of amazing adjustable bases, including the Serta Adjustable Foundations Motion Essentials Adjustable Base, the TEMPUR-Ergo Plus Adjustable Foundation and the Brio 30 Cal King Adjustable Base.
We have a number of wonderful adjustable bases that you should check out. Trust us, your body will thank you!